2009年12月18日金曜日

Nearly being in hibernation - 冬眠寸前でした

I'm so busy that I could be seem in hibernation X(
I must apologize for the delay.

I'm so glad that I get a lot of your message, but I can't tell the messages that I have replied from the other now...

I've been very busy since last October, that's why I can not check them. I'm so sorry.

...Yeah, I don't know well about "X" button's act.
To erase messages on my artworks, or to clear data about them on my control panel?
Mmm, I'm so afraid that I can't use it...

Oops, "X" button which I called means...

ex.
~wissenschaftsdrache has added Vy znajetje to their Favourites - Dec. 1, 2009, 10:00 PM - "X"

"Messages" are not my activity, of course. So I'm afraid to erase the data.

However, I noticed that the deviantART inform me that your messages had come, which were divided automatically into "Comments", "Replies" and "Activity Messages", after I had written this article.

So I don't have to delete data on "Comments" and "Replies", but I have to read more text and pay more attention X ( (I think about how many figures on header will be later.)

I would like to write more questions but I have not enough time for it now. (I spent about 2 hours on this reply... I'm poor at English.)

Hmm, now I reflect that I have said "difficult" too many times. Just do it before I say it, Wissenschaftsdrache!

 ◇ ◆ ◇

...自分のサイト運営が疎かになっている理由、ボクには明らかに判ります。
最近はかなりイラストレーションを媒介としたSNS(Social-area Networking Service,
ソーシャルエリア・ネットワーキング・サーヴィス)に傾倒しているのです。

ピクシブ(pixiv)、ファー・アフィニティ(FurAffinity)、
そしてディーヴィアント・アート(deviantART)に構えた自分の画廊に、
折角ですから出来得る限りの積極性を持って臨みたい...

その結果の一つが、こうした英語によるジャーナル執筆でありましょうか。
意味さえ確実に通るのならば、特段文法的な誤りの指摘をし合う事は稀です。
皮肉な事に、今こそ外国語話者の手助けが必要なのです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿